State and Federal Drug Crime Defense Lawyers
Authorities throughout South Carolina continue to pursue drug investigations and arrests with vigor. Despite a national debate to address the Draconian laws surrounding drug offenses that can bring lengthy prison sentences, law enforcement officers will not hesitate to make an arrest when drugs are found. Unfortunately, they can be overaggressive in conducting a search or seizure. Drugs found in the presence of two or more people can lead to false allegations of drug possession.
Finding the Weaknesses in the Prosecution’s Case
Our team approach to preparing a solid defense is your advantage when you work with Price Law to protect your rights. Whether you are charged with drug possession of heroin, crack, powder cocaine, methamphetamine or any other controlled substance, we work tirelessly to find the weaknesses in the prosecution’s case to present a solid defense. Common areas to address in defending drug charges include:
- Unlawful flaws in a search warrant
- Unfounded assumptions regarding constructive possession of drugs
- Unlawful traffic stops leading to a drug arrest
- Contradictions in police videos that refute the circumstances surrounding a search or seizure in a traffic stop
- Violations of the right to remain silent in police interrogations
Our trial-proven lawyers have substantial experience providing effective and aggressive defense representation in state and federal drug cases. If you are accused of an offense, who do you want in your corner? Do you want a lawyer who will briefly evaluate your case and seek the first plea deal offered by the prosecution? Our goal is to zealously guard the rights of our clients, through hard work. We do not roll over to move cases forward, but strive to present the best defense representation possible.
Representation in Prescription and Illicit Drug Cases
Drug charges can encompass a wide range of crimes involving drugs such as:
- “Club drugs” such as MDMA, also known as Ecstasy
- Oxycodone and other prescription drugs