He was responsible for managing hundreds of cases from initiation to conclusion, which included conducting numerous jury trials. James’ experience as a prosecutor provides him with unique insight into the criminal justice system.
James was born and raised in Greenville. He graduated from Greenville High School and earned his Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of South Carolina where he was a member of a national honors fraternity. James earned his Juris Doctor from Charleston School of Law in 2011.
James is a member of the Greenville County Bar Association, the South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina J.D. – 2011
- University of South Carolina B.A. Major: English
- South Carolina, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 2016
- Phi Sigma Pi
Professional Associations and Memberships
- South Carolina Association of Defense Lawyers, Member, 2016 – Present
- Greenville Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2016 – Present
- 13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office, Assistant Solicitor, 2011 – 2016